National Stationery Show in NYC, May 19

I was so excited to go to my first stationary show, It was great. Many company names were familiar to me, since I spent many of my lunch hours in a stationary store checking the cards who made what design. In the show, I found many gorgeous designs and great ideas. I am not surprised a lot of independent designers are doing letterpress or silk screening. Not forgetting going Green! Many of the big names are getting into letterpress or silk screening too.

I visited the booths participating on the
Hand made Hellos Meet n getaway. I meet each of them and talk about their type of printing they are using on their stationary. I asked few of them on where they get their inspiration.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March of the Tools

My owls at Martha Stewart